As of June 1st, Microsoft released the R2 version for GP2015. A few of the exciting new features include:
- Purchasing all-in-one Document Viewer which allows users to see the entire life cycle of purchasing transactions on a single form
- Workflow type for Accounts Payable transaction approval
- Historical ‘Received Not Invoiced’ report
- Auto deposit cash receipts in bank reconciliation
- Combine General Ledger inquiry – historical and current year lookup
And many more great features. Please refer to this GP2015 R2 Features Blog for more documentation, videos & content.
InterDyn BMI would also like to remind you of a few important GP2010 product support deadlines and encourage your consideration of upgrading to GP2015 very soon. Microsoft will discontinue support for GP2010 (and stop releasing service packs and hot fixes) in the fall of 2015. Please refer to the Microsoft Support Lifecycle policy for specific lifecycle dates.
Microsoft will not release a year end update for version GP2010 at the end of calendar 2015. Microsoft will be releasing year end updates for versions GP2013 and GP2015. Any organizations using GP Payroll functionality on version GP2010 will be significantly impacted by not having tax updates at year end 2015.
If your organization needs to comply with ACA reporting, GP2013 and GP2015 will include updates to tables to facilitate eligibility tracking. ACA Blog defines some of the changes being made.
- If you are on GP2013 and need GP to produce ACA reporting, we recommend you install the March Hotfix ASAP, prior to setting up the ACA reporting fields in HR Benefits.
- If you are on GP2015 and need GP to produce ACA reporting, we recommend you install GP2015 R2 ASAP, prior to setting up the ACA reporting fields in HR Benefits.
InterDyn BMI would like to encourage you to consider planning and scheduling your upgrade now to ensure that you get all of the payroll updates and enhancements needed for your accurate processing of payroll. Please contact our upgrade team email@example.com to plan your upgrade soon.