Join us for one, or both, of these upcoming webinars highlighting the tips, tricks and useful information in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Date: Wednesday, February 17
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST
Presented By: MineralTree GP Consultants
Learn more about how AP automation works and the impact that it could have on your organization. In this webinar, we will cover:
- The current state of Accounts Payable processes
- The benefits of automating AP
- The AP solutions that are available to you
- A live demo of how to use MineralTree with Microsoft GP
Date: Wednesday, February 24
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
Presented By: Sandy Wickman, GP Product Manager at InterDyn BMI
Dynamics GP offers many ways for you to view and report on the amounts owed to your company.
- Do you know how to see the specific details you need?
- Do you know how to process details to receive the money more quickly… and with additional finance charge income?
- Do you know the meaningful metrics needed to grow your business?
In this webinar, we will walk you through each of these questions and will provide you with a comprehensive review of Accounts Receivable.
We will also show you the most useful ways for your AR staff, sales staff, management professional, and C-suite professional to look up and report on ways to ‘show you the money’.
Affordable Care Act reporting, the most complex workforce reporting ever required, is right around the corner for many U.S. businesses. Similar to requiring that every employee receive a W-2, some employees must also have a 1095-C form in their hands.
The original deadline of Feb 1 was just extended by the IRS to March 31, a bit of breathing room but not a reason to procrastinate! This statement about the availability of health care at your business is required whether or not you:
- Have offered affordable health care to your full-time employees all along.
- Have decided to pay the penalties for not offering coverage this year.
- Employ between 50 and 99 workers and are not facing penalties related to Tax Year 2015 coverage.
You MUST fulfill the IRS reporting requirements around ACA compliance by sending 1095-C forms to certain employees and filing copies of them to the IRS (with the 1094-C transmittal form).
Be aware: The non-filing penalty is $500 per required return! If you act now, it is possible to produce 1095-C forms for your employees by March 31 and then be ACA-ready for filing copies with the IRS.
Our ACA reporting solution can help you.
- It accepts data from any payroll or ERP system.
- It is smart, comprehensive and cost-effective.
- It can be deployed in one day.
Contact InterDyn BMI to learn more about ACA reporting technology.