- When: May 23 – May 25, 2016
Sessions end at 11:30 a.m. PDT on Wednesday. Pre & Post Conference Academy training as well as DynamicsPro Certification Testing Exams.
- Where: Marriott Anaheim, 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Content Focus: Dynamics GP 2016 sessions and Dynamics GP Roadmap sessions led by Microsoft. Educational sessions led by GPUG members
- Target Attendees: Users: Finance, IT & Executives. Partners: GP ISVs and VARs
Click here to see Amplify’s full schedule
Amplify is an event for the Dynamics GP community created to show off what is coming in GP 2016 (due May 1st) and to give users a sneak peek of what Microsoft has in store down the road. The development team at Microsoft continues a rapid cadence, releasing new code every 8-9 months so it’s time to show off some new stuff at this great event.
Be among the first to see Dynamics GP 2016, connect with Microsoft, learn about product Roadmaps, attend pre and post conference Academy training, network with other GP users and more.
“By the start of Amplify, there will have been two major code releases since Convergence 2015: GP 2015 R2 and GP 2016,” explains Bob McAdam, Director of GPUG. “With the elimination of Convergence from the event list, Microsoft has not really had a platform to present these new releases. The development company has come to us with a laundry list of things they plan to show off at Amplify and we’ve assembled a really nice agenda that will give attendees an understanding of what is coming down the pipeline.”
In addition to the Expo Hall filled with GP ISVs and over 500 expected attendees, you won’t want to miss out on everything that the robust Amplify sessions will have to offer:
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, GP 2015 R2, and GP 2016: Core Financials and HR/Payroll
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, GP 2015 R2, and GP 2016: Distribution Modules
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, GP 2015 R2, and GP 2016: Everything Else
- Review & Discussion of Latest Dynamics GP Roadmap
- Brand New HTML5-friendly Dynamics GP Web Client
- Review of the Latest Improvements (CUs) with Management Reporter
- Dynamics GP Support Desk Sessions
- An Onsite Support Desk in Anaheim to Answer Inquiries
What is the difference between Amplify and the UG Summit this fall?
To kick off the week at Amplify, we are hosting an exclusive InterDyn BMI “LetsLearn Live” gathering. We want to bring our GP clients together to get acquainted, learn from another and get updates from the BMI team before the conference begins. Learn more
Register for Amplify now and email email@example.com to receive InterDyn BMI’s special discount of 10% off your registration!
“We are continuing to add and tweak sessions every single day so keep checking the website to get a full idea of what’s to come at GPUG Amplify,” concludes McAdam.