We would like to give recognition to our client, Brian Lambertz from Connexus Energy, for receiving GPUG All-Star, a worthy reflection of all his contributions to the User Group community!
The recipients of the All-Star awards were presented at the 2016 GPUG Summit in Tampa, FL.
We would also like to recognize the MN Chapter, which won Chapter of the Year. Way to go Bert Green of Berger Transport, Jessica Raciborski of Ergodyne & Brian Lambertz for being the head of this chapter!
Click here to view all of the award winners.
It’s personal to all of us – making sure our payroll is right. InterDyn BMI understands that and we are here as your Dynamics GP Payroll experts!
Quarter 4 is the time to consider “lighting up” the payroll module you likely already own. It’s also the time to consider bringing the information in house so that your HR team has access to results and will end up in your GL for reporting.
To help you learn, we have a LOT of great educational LetsLearn Webinars on just this important topic:
- Sweet ways to help keep your payroll data clean, and work smarter.
- Oct 25 | 11:00 a.m. CT
- Hate the Payroll Posting Accounts window? Make it easier to add new Payroll Codes!
- Nov 15 | 11:00 a.m. CT
- If you need MORE for Payroll Reports and payroll data at your fingertips – this is for you.
- Nov 29 | 1:00 p.m. CT
- What is in it, who needs it, and when do I need to do this?
- Nov 22 | 1:00 p.m. CT
If you have any questions, email us at UserExperiences@InterDynBMI.com and we’ll be there!
We are beginning to think about year-end now that October is here! Hard to believe the year is almost over. A few things have trickled in from Microsoft regarding GP year end updates:
As of now we know the following details:
- Seems to be no apparent W-2 or W-3 form changes
- No EFW2 (Electronic Filing) changes, however the new deadline for submitting W2’s is now January 31, not February or March like it has been for decades.
- Looks to be a few form 1096 form changes
- Payables 1099-Int and 1099 Misc. changes (small change, still under review more detail later)
- And ACA information is not yet in final form for 2016. Remember if you are using Dynamics GP for your ACA reporting, Microsoft does NOT supply the ACA electronic file. You will need either Greenshades or Integrity Data to file the 1095 data electronically. Of course the November election results could alter ACA reporting for future years.