By Bryan Wilton, President
GP 2018, the next full release of Dynamics GP, is targeted to release in December of 2017. Everything seems to be “epic” now: movie trailers boast upcoming features as epic, television shows use the same to describe next week’s episode and the political arena has found lots of uses for ‘epic this’ and ‘epic that’. Not to be left out, GP 2018 will focus around epic stories, which should be fun. A few of those epic highlights are:
- Optimize Financials and HR/Payroll with more features
- Comprehensive Doc Attach
- Power “Suite” Evolution
- User Experience-everything and anything a user wants to make their job easier
- Workflow 3.0.
Watch for more information as we learn just how epic Dynamics GP 2018 will be!
Contact us to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP.
It’s personal to all of us – making sure our payroll is right. InterDyn BMI understands that and we are here as your Dynamics GP Payroll experts!
Quarter 4 is the time to consider “lighting up” the payroll module you likely already own. It’s also the time to consider bringing the information in house so that your HR team has access to results and will end up in your GL for reporting.
To help you learn, we have a LOT of great educational LetsLearn Webinars on just this important topic:
- Sweet ways to help keep your payroll data clean, and work smarter.
- Oct 25 | 11:00 a.m. CT
- Hate the Payroll Posting Accounts window? Make it easier to add new Payroll Codes!
- Nov 15 | 11:00 a.m. CT
- If you need MORE for Payroll Reports and payroll data at your fingertips – this is for you.
- Nov 29 | 1:00 p.m. CT
- What is in it, who needs it, and when do I need to do this?
- Nov 22 | 1:00 p.m. CT
If you have any questions, email us at UserExperiences@InterDynBMI.com and we’ll be there!